Are you enthusiastic? Confident? A team player? Consider joining our Team! We invite you to connect with us. Send in your resume if you believe you would be a great fit for our studio!
Growing Mississauga Dance Studio
Front Facing Customer Service Representative Position Available
June 12, 2019
Job Title: Front Facing Customer Service Representative
Location: June Lawrence School of Dance Inc, Mississauga ON
Job Type: Part-Time Employee 4-6 hours per week, weekend & week night
Years of Experience: 1-3 preferably in a retail or corporate setting
Position Reports to: Director
Job Description: The Front Facing Customer Service Representative greets and manages customer visits and inquiries, as well as assisting with administrative tasks as requested by the Director.
Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Greet customers, students and visitors in a warm and courteous manner. Manage inquiries, registration, trial classes and dance wear sales.
2. Answers incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner, and able to impart accurate information regarding classes, registration, programs and school philosophy.
3. Make outgoing calls to inform clients past and present of upcoming events, registration or school business (as requested by Director). Ability to notate information retrieved.
4. Perform data entry of new clients and update existing ones in studio software.
5. Maintain all forms and information handout needs for studio events: e.g. upcoming events, next session registrations
6. Maintain, clean and organize the reception area and studios as needed.
7. Monitor student arrival and dismissal.
8. Receive and restock dance wear.
9. Process daily sales and log daily activity.
10. Keep Director updated with daily activities.
11 .Works to maintain and safe and friendly environment while upholding the studio culture.
1. Graduated from High School, with some post-Secondary.
2. Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize workflow according to immediate demands in busy environment.
4. Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Please send resume to:
June Lawrence, Director