We are happy to answer any questions you may have. If you don’t find answers to your question please use the form below.
Lessons, recital costume, tights, access to the recital video, recital t-shirt and Memory Book are bundling together for “Full Season” classes.
(There are some exceptions and they are noted in the class description.)
All deposits, initial payments, registration fees, full payments and monthly payments are not refundable or transferable.
Last day to cancel for “Full Season” Programs is November 15th and notification in writing must be given to the Director by that date.
Should you cancel after November 15th your account will be charged a $150.00 cancellation fee. If you then choose to continue, this fee will be credited back to your account in April for your auto-payment for April & May providing your account is current.
Yes you can! Fees for late registrations will be prorated on a monthly basis for Full Season classes and on a weekly basis for others.
Last day to register for Full Season Program is December 1st. Last day to register for a 10 Week Program is the fifth class.
- We have Dress Code Requirement for every class. Dancewear may be purchased at the JLSD Studio Store.
- Tickets for the recital (sold through the Living Arts Centre box office)
- Recital photos (optional)
Our online registration system accepts credit cards and billing recurs automatically.
“Full Season” is defined as a class that runs September to May and participates in the year end recital.
Total cost is prorated and payments are distributed as follows from time of registration to May:
- Class Registration fee payable at time of enrolment
- Nine (9) Automatic recurring payments via credit card –Sept 1st through May 1st. This will be set up automatically at time of enrolment.
- If registering on or after September 1st, both the class registration fee and 1st month’s tuition will be charged
All Other Programs and Supplies: Payment is required in full at time of registration and/or purchase
Yes we have a registration fee of $25.00 per class.
This fee holds a student’s spot along with covering the cost of paperwork processing and computer time required to set up your student in the attendance and tuition-billing system. It also covers your dancer’s insurance, music license fees and studio communication costs — all separate expenses from class tuition. Students also receive admittance to a variety of studio events for free and a discounted price for Princess Days.
Visit www.junelawrenceschoolofdance.com and click the Parent Portal.Create your online account; add your classes to your cart, check out and you are done! Remember to add the birth date for your dancers as they system will populate classes according to age.
Give us a call 905-820-7492 if you need help or have questions.
Yes we are! All our students have had the opportunity to march and dance in the annual Mississauga Santa Claus parade and performed at the Powerade Centre in Mississauga!
We also put on a Winter Showcase and take our recital “On The Road”, in December and May/June respectively.
We hold an annual Fall bake sale and a Spring barbeque. Our older students have the opportunity to volunteer and our families donate the bake goods. Proceeds from the bake sale and barbeque go to a local organizations exp: (Alzheimer Society of Peel, Peel Childrens’ Aid Foundation).
Students go into class independently of parents. We arrange for parent viewing throughout the year.
Yes, we do in May, at the Living Arts Centre (LAC) Mississauga and students in our full season programs & third session Creative A’s perform.
In the event that matters outside our control prevent us from using the LAC, we will transition to a virtual platform for our year end show.
The health and safety of our students, staff and community is important to us. We will continue to offer programs for kids and adults, both Full Season and 10 Week following the guidelines and directives from the Ontario Government.
Here is a brief outline of what 2020-2021 will look like.
- Will will have Zoom office hours to connect with parents and students.
- The lobby will be closed
- We will stagger class start times to reduce the number of people in the building.
- There will be social distancing markers in the lobby and changeroom.
- Each studio will have a grid pattern outlining each dancer’s social distance space.
- To maintain the required limited in-studio numbers and to give everyone a chance to dance in person, we will implement a class rotation. One week in the studio, one week on zoom.
- The first 10-week session of Creative A and Creative Toddler & Parent programs will run only on Zoom
- For our Creative 3 program, we will ask 1 parent to attend class with child. The parent will stay in the social distance square with their child. At this age children still need a hug at times and having a parent in the room will help.
- We will transition fully onto Zoom should the need arise.
Protocols and safety measures will adjust accordingly. More details will be found on the 2020-2021 Registration Page.